New Car Stamp Duty Queensland
New car stamp duty in Queensland is probably the most complicated (or thorough) depending on which way you look at it of all the Australian States.
Queensland new car stamp duty calculations break vehicles up into the following categories:
- Special vehicles such as forklifts, tractors and graders
- Hybrid and electric vehicles
- 1 to 4 cylinder vehicles, vehicles with 2 rotors, steam vehicles
- Vehicles with 5 or 6 cylinders or 3 rotors
- Vehicles with more than 7 cylinders
It’s for this reason we recommend that you calculate stamp duty on a new car in Queensland using the Queensland Government’s own vehicle stamp duty calculator – click the black button below for the direct link… ⬇
[pl_button type=”inverse” link=”https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/registration/fees/duty/calculator” target=”blank”]» Go To The Queensland Government Vehicle Stamp Duty Calculator [/pl_button]
If you’ve decided on the exact make and model of the new car you’re buying, Any New Car will make sure you have a genuine opportunity to buy your new car at the lowest possible price including stamp duty and all other on road costs.