Attention Dealers: Please submit your details here.
Note that this section of our website (below) is dedicated to car sales jobs and training. Links in the menu above relate to our primary business of new car brokering – not car sales jobs.
Are you an Accredited Sales Training Institute or Trainer? Let’s Work Together
New Car Sales Jobs and Training
Get a Job in New Car Sales
We’ll endeavour to introduce you to an accredited trainer that can help you get a job in new car sales or place you at a leading dealership that will train you on the job!Our extensive new car network has us working with Australia’s leading accredited car sales trainers, institutes and dealerships every day. If you’re seeking a career in new car sales, complete the short form below. Automotive Writers: We’re currently looking for automotive writers. If you think you may be interested in working with us, please get in touch via this form.
Please be direct and succinct. State where you live, where (in Australia) you’d like to work and whether you’re interested in training (starting fresh) or ready for a more experienced position. Spam and poor quality submissions are ignored. You MUST be an Australian citizen and have no criminal record.
Compliance & Submission Form
When helping you find a new car sales job, per the Private Employment Agents Act of 2005, we adhere, agree with and ensure the following:
- That a strong ethical base is adopted and maintained when carrying on business as a private employment agency.
- That your rights as a work seeker are protected.
- That the clear and enforceable standards set out in the Private Employment Agents Act of 2005 are adhered to and followed.
- That you as a work seeker are protected against indiscriminate fees being levied for the procurement of employment.
- That records relating to our transactions as a private employment agency are maintained.
- That we follow the Private Employment Agents Code of Conduct.