anynewcar The best price on any new car.

Get the best price on this or any new car…

It's easy to think SUVs have already consumed Australia's new-car market, but a deeper dive into the numbers throws up some surprising results for some brands.

Take Audi, for example. Yes, some 57 per cent of its sales are SUVs, and that's a lot. But that still leaves 43 per cent of its customers who are looking for something a little different.

Something like the new A4, perhaps. Available in sedan, wagon or a more off-road focused Allroad body style, the just-refreshed A4 will give you just about everything but an SUV shape.

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x